Our Tassie Tour has become a highlight for drivers who want challenge of two differnt race tracks, experience driving amazing roads and enjoy some fantastic food with great people.
The tour package includes 2 x P1 Performance Driving events at different circuits (Baskerville & Symmons Plains) and 1 group dinner.
You also have free days to drive Targa roads, visit local wineries or check out some of the spectacular sights of this amazing island.
The timing of our event has been arranged so that you can choose to add entry to Targa Tour to your event package, giving you the chance to experience Targa in a non-competitive but exciting way.
Suggested travel dates;
- Wed 24th April (evening sail): Spirit Of Tasmania
Arrive Devonport Thurs morning - drive to Hobart
- Group dinner in Hobart (optional)
- Friday 26th April: Baskerville
Option 1: travel after event to Launceston (2hrs)
- Option 2: stay in Hobart & travel Saturday morning to Symmons Plains (2hrs)
- Saturday 27th April: Symmons Plains
- Saturday 27th April: GROUP DINNER (included)
Sunday 28th April
Option 1: Drive Devonport for return ferry
Option 2: Sign-in, scrutineer & briefing for Targa Tour
NOTE: Travel details are left open for each individual to choose their own travel days and accommodation level.
Symmons Plains Raceway
- TBC 2020
- Australian standards approved helmet
- Standard road licence accepted, no need for racing licence
- Your car in road/track worthy condition
- Suitable brake pad material & fluid for high performance driving
- Passenger seat & harness (or suitable seat belts) for in car tuition.
Booking policy: (Full booking terms here)